The KORIMAT steam autoclave, successfully applied to butcheries and canteen kitchens for more than 60 years, is a “all-in-one” device built for the food industry in which you can boil, steam or sterilize the food with overpressure, vacuum or without pressure. It offers many possibilities:
- as an autoclave for sterilizing including the measuring of the core temperature and the calculation of the F-value
- as a rapid pressurised boiler for cooking meat, vegetables, soaps, and ready-to-serve meals
- naturally the KORIMAT can also be used as a normal boiler
The KORIMAT is manufactured in three different sizes. This allows you to produce batches on a small, medium and large scale – always of highest quality, of course. Through exact pressure control you have the possibility to sterilize various types of packaging.
Since the KORIMAT is a pressure vessel, the production of the device is subject to various legal regulations which we carefully observe.
The following guidelines are therefore taken into account:
- pressurized equipment guideline (2014/68/EU)
- EMV-guideline (2014/30/EU)
- EC Machinery Directive (2006/42 / EC)
- low-voltage guideline (2014/35/EU)